Toerisme Oostende has created a separate division for the professional travel sector. The team is made up out of experienced professionals who will gladly assist you. The team has excellent local contacts, it knows exactly which hotels are available and which ones are appropriate for your group. Furthermore, this service is completely free!
What can Toerisme Oostende vzw do for you?
- Extensive know-how
- Hotel reservations at competitive prices
- Excursions to historical cities such as Bruges, Ypres, Ghent, Antwerp an Brussels with an overnight stay in Oostende
- Daily programmes (guides, transfers, restaurants) in Oostende
- Last-minute reservations
- Package deals for special events and temporary exhibitions
- Introduction to Oostende hotels via Fam Trips and site inspections
Thanks to our extensive experience in these specific services, we are able to bring you into contact with the management of hotels and accommodation centres in Oostende. If you choose one of these locations and we brought you into contact with this location, than you have the possibility to continue the negotiations yourself.
New in Ostend
Sand Sculpture festival
Absolute master pieces are created by international artists in sand. Over the period of one month mitaculeous work is done to complete the towering sculptures. Truly art build in sand!
This summer Flashdance is the theme of the annual musical in Kursaal Oostende. The energetique musical will perform 14 shows in total.
During December you can experience winter as it should be. You will surely be surprised with magnificent decors, breathtaking lighting and a spectacular atmosphere throughout the city and in the Leopoldpark.
Oostende is perfectly accessible and closer than you think.
The motorway ends in Oostende, so your car will take you straight into an underground car park. Buses have their own location in the free parking are situated close to the city centre.
- 25 kilometers from Bruges - approximately twenty – five minutes
- 70 kilometers from Courtrai - approximately fifty minutes
- 65 kilometers from Ghent - approximately forty-five minutes
- 89 kilometers from Lille - approximately fifty minutes
- 97 kilometers from Calais - approximately an hour
- 120 kilometers from Brussels - approximately an hour and ten minutes
- 309 kilometers from Paris - approximately three hours
- 223 kilometers from London - approximately four hours and fifty minutes
- 302 kilometers from Amsterdam - approximately three hours
- 330 kilometers from Cologne - approximately three and a half hours